Who is building the car wash? Who will profit? Who will suffer? Who will stop it?
- The plot of land for the proposed car wash is owned by a group of investors including current Vice Mayor Jason Patrick, developer Bill Kottas, and another unknown party.
- Current Alderman Brian Snyder is allegedly set to manage the car wash once built.
- Current Alderman and former Nolensville Mayor Tommy Dugger supports the construction and location of the Car Wash.
- Existing local businesses and their patrons will suffer due to noise and light pollution as well as degraded property value due to the unsightly nature of a car wash.
- This petition is spearheaded by Nolensville resident Mark Weller as well as fellow concerned Nolensville citizens.
- Ultimately YOU will help stop construction with your voice and your signature.